Monday, September 7, 2015

Pauley's Crepe Bar // Creative + Tasty

Pauley's is my favorite place to grab dinner and dessert! Their Instagram feed is full of delicious crepes, appetizers and drinks. One time I even had dinner prepared and saw a post for half off wine and was there in 10 minutes. I then found my self not only ordering a chicken caesar crepe... but also a s'mores dessert crepe. It only takes one picture or "promo" advertisement and i'm there in minutes. Pauley's has an Instagram and Facebook but doesn't have a Twitter for the Athens location. I think the company could benefit from creating a Twitter page as well as posting more frequently on the other social media sites. I have found Facebook to be the most helpful when it comes to picking a restaurant because you can read reviews without having to look on Google. You have everything you need in one spot. With 2,424 Facebook likes and 832 Instagram followers I would say Pauley's is doing okay but could definitely step it up a notch in the social media game.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great look at restaurants in the social media game. I personally follow almost more food accounts than I do people on instagram. This is when I wake up in the morning and thinking about where to go grab brunch and I see where someone has uploaded a picture of their brunch, I'm sold and you can find me there later that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pauley's! They have the best beer selection in Athens. Also, their buffalo chicken crepe is fantastic. I wish they had more non-dessert crepes. If they checked their twitter they would see my opinion on the matter. It looks like I'll have to write a well-worded letter instead.

    ReplyDelete