Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Athens Bagel // Breakfast + Brunch

Who doesn't love a delicious bagel sandwich? Athens bagel is my go to breakfast spot when i'm in the mood for a filling treat. Between pizza bagels and everything in between they have something for everyone. I'm the first to admit I follow Athens Bagel on Instagram but it doesn't seem like they post very often. It surprises me that most of the downtown restaurants don't have much of a social media presence. After viewing their Instagram page with only 649 followers and posts only once every couple weeks, I decided to check out their Twitter. Athens Bagel seems to tweet more frequently than most of the restaurants I have viewed. They have 1,246 followers and tweet every few days. Another great feature they have is online ordering. It's great because you don't have to log into Bulldog Delivery, but instead just go straight to their website and you can even pay in the store! Next time you're in the mood for a satisfying breakfast/lunch be sure to check out Athens Bagel.

No comments:

Post a Comment