Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The National // Mediterranean Inspired

The National is a popular restaurant here in Athens. If i'm in the mood for a unique dinner you can find me here with a plate of shrimp salad. I just recently started following this restaurant on social media and have found they are constantly posting. The National tops all of the other local restaurants I follow with 2,739 followers and 405 posts on Instagram and 3,406 likes on Facebook. The content on their social platforms is a mix of different weekly specials and collaborations with charities and other local businesses. The most interesting part of the their social marketing is the Chef's Blog on the website. This is the first restaurant I have seen with an actual blog. It's very creative and includes the weekly menu and photos of his dishes. I would say The National is in first place for best social media so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment