Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Marker 7 // Come Escape for a While

Marker 7 is a delicious seafood restaurant in Five Points. I'm from St. Simons so it's hard to find decent seafood here in Athens when I'm really craving it. Marker 7 is probably my favorite restaurant on Instagram. They only have 134 posts and 486 followers but they upload delicious photos. About once or twice a week they post a new picture of one of their lunch or dinner specials. Their Instagram is full of only food pictures and all it takes is one post for the week to get me in the restaurant. Marker 7 also has a Facebook page with 2,538 likes and 4.5 out of 5 stars (100 reviews). The content posted on Facebook is the same as Instagram along with additional information such as related articles to the restaurant. These are the only two forms of social media Marker 7 uses, but I definitely think they're on the right track as far as content goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment